Intro to Macarons - April 18th
Intro to Macarons
April 18th 6pm-8pm
Have you ever wanted to learn the art and science of making the best macarons at home? Or have you been frustrated with the process in the past? Then this fun and interactive macaron making class is for you!! Cristina, the @eatbakelovelady will share all her secret tips and tricks to make the most perfect macarons at home!
What you will learn:
- a brief history of the macaron
- different types of macarons – French, Swiss, Italian
- the tools, supplies, ingredients
- the recipe and process for making Italian meringue macarons with a buttercream filling
- how to pipe, bake and fill macarons
- decorating your macs to make them your own
- flavour and colour variations
- tips, tricks, troubleshooting guide for successful macarons
Every student will receive Cristina’s tried and tested macaron recipe along with her favourite American buttercream recipe. They will also go home with 12 macarons – 6 they will fill and decorate in class + 6 to bake, fill and decorate at home. Get ready to impress with your homemade macarons!